The Epson Artisan 1430 is the substitute for the Stylus pen 1400. In the beginning, I was a bit repossessed by the new Artisan tag Epson provided this printer, having only seen these assigned to the lower-end customer models and all-in-one devices. The Artisan 1430 is the beginning in the 13″ market with a sale price of $299, it has the features that can attract many digital photographers, especially for those who take pleasure in printing yet do not print day in, day out.
Epson Artisan 1430 packages with a full set of 6 individual ink containers black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, and bright magenta. These are Epson’s Claria Hi-Definition inks with claimed better spot, scratch, and water-resistance. A fast test of this spot- and water-resistance showed that the inks meet their insurance claim even on shiny paper, water didn’t cause trouble, and it took a fair bit greater than usual stress to see any smudging concerns.
Epson Artisan 1430 Overview
The Epson Artisan 1430 is the replacement for the Stylus 1400. Initially, I was a bit repossessed by the brand-new Artisan tag Epson gave this printer, presuming these were just appointed to the abridged end customer versions and all-in-one tools. While 1430 is the beginning offering in the 13-inch market, it has the attributes needed to be a valued addition to the professional photographer’s studio, especially for those that are much less regular printers.
This Artisan 1430 Likewise consisted of is a tray for printing CD/DVDs with an inkjet covering, and a software bundle that includes Epson Print CD, and vehicle driver software. If you are linking through USB, note that no USB cable is consisted of with the printer.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x. Linux.
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver, Manual, Install & Software Downloads
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson Artisan 1430 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package|
|Epson Artisan 1430 Printer Driver|
|Epson Artisan Software Updater v4|
|Epson Artisan 1430 Print CD|
How to Setup Driver Epson Artisan 1430 Printer:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once the driver Epson Artisan 1430 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on”Open Folder” or”Open File“, in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson Artisan 1430 Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download driver on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working properly.
Epson Artisan 1430 Uninstall:
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Apps click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will open with a listing of installed apps. Double click the program that you would like to uninstall.
- Click”Yes” then”OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.