The Epson ET-2400 All-in-One Supertank printer is intended for simple, daily home printing at a reduced price point, allowing families to be less concerned about running out of ink. The EcoTank ET-2400 enables customers to save up to 90 percent on ink with replaceable ink bottles as opposed to ink cartridges-enough to print thousands of pages and the equivalent of around 90 individual ink cartridges. Designed for worry-free printing, it includes up to two years’ worth of ink in the box, and users can replenish the high-capacity ink tanks with economical replacement EcoFit ink bottles, resulting in zero cartridge waste.
The Epson ET-2400 utilizes exclusive Micro Piezo Heat-Free technology to create clear text, amazing color photographs and graphics on nearly any paper type and also has an integrated flatbed scanner and copier for effortless document management. It also provides a number of connection options, such as wifi and voice-activated printing without the need for hands. Easily print from your mobile device with the Epson Smart Panel software, a novel interface intended to turn iOS and Android mobile devices into an easy control panel. Epson Smart Panel is software that makes it simple to set up, monitor, print, scan, purchase supplies, receive troubleshooting advice, and more. Create gift bags for holiday wrapping, a little card pocket to adhere to paper bags, notebooks, and more with a unique greeting card, and adorn your envelopes with bright design paper to give to loved ones—all from the comfort of your own home.
Epson ET-2400 Driver Download and Setup, Install, Software
|Epson ET-2400 Printer Driver v3.03.00
|Epson ET-2400 Scanner Utility v126.96.36.199
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53
How to Install the Epson ET-2400 Printer Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded driver application and driver:
- Click the link to download, which we have provided above in this post.
- Once Epson ET-2400 Driver Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on “Open Folder” or “Open File,” in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to be prepared for installation.
- If you closed the Complete Download screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, and after that, click on it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson ET-2400 Driver:
- First, download the Epson ET-2400 Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click “Continue.” You’ve agreed to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Please click Please click Install and please wait for the process to download.
- Your driver setup finishes, then clicks shut.
- Connect your printer to it, and it ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson ET-2400 Driver:
- Uninstall the ET-2400 print driver and driver before re-installing the most recent version.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, and 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your Epson ET-2400 driver, and then click Uninstall. Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Remove the Epson ET-2400 Driver Devices List
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson ET-2400 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and then open the Control Panel.
- DeviceDevice Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward, click Refresh Device or Uninstall Device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed, cordless, and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.