The Epson ET-2800 Driver is an affordable printer suitable for the home or the office super-sized ink tank instead of cartridges. Utilizing ink tanks to fill up ink bottles instead of ink cartridges conserves approximately 80% of printing prices. The Ecotank ET-2800 is a cartridge-free printer. The built-in ink tanks can be refilled quickly utilizing bottles. The ink containers can provide you with up to two years of printing from each refill, providing fantastic worth for cash. The particular style of the EcoFit bottles makes it exceptionally simple to re-fill the ink storage tanks. Each ink container relates to around 4,500 pages. A printing quantity of about 80 ink cartridges guarantees you produce much less waste using the bottles.
The Epson ET-2800 is a small measurement of 375mm vast x 347mm deep x 179mm high. ET-2800 printer is best for your home office. The smaller-sized dimension fits flawlessly right into a small workspace. A premium coating makes sure the device mixes perfectly right into any environment. Convenience and simplicity of usage make printing fast and uncomplicated. Merely connect using Wi-Fi Direct and promptly print your papers and other documents.
The Epson ET-2800 is suitable for both Windows and Mac Print, scanning, or copying documents in your home or the office. The uncomplicated interface simplifies the tool, and the 3.7 cm LCD present plainly shows the printing standing. Hands-on double-sided printing, multiple-page printing, or scanning and copying give you all you require in this multifunction printer.
Epson ET-2800 Driver Download and Manual, Install, Software
|Epson ET-2800 Printer Driver v3.01.00
|Epson EcoTank ET-2800 Scanner Driver Utility v126.96.36.199
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53
How to Install Epson ET-2800 Printer Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded Driver application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson ET-2800 Driver Download is complete, and you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “and then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, and after that, click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson ET 2800 Driver:
- First, Epson EcoTank ET-2800 Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click Continue; You’ve been Agree to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install; please await processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connecting your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Remove the Epson ET-2800 Driver Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson EcoTank ET-2800 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.