Two EcoTank printers from Epson have been introduced. The Epson ET-2840 Driver Special Edition and EcoTank ET-4810 increase Epson’s cartridge-free printing choices. Instead of ink cartridges, the EcoTank design uses tanks loaded with ink from bottles. The business claims they are the first Epson printers that utilize up to 30% recycled plastic and cardboard packaging instead of polystyrene.
The company also claims that these are the first Epson printers to use up to 30 per cent recycled plastic and to offer to package made from cardboard as opposed to polystyrene. With a footprint of just 14.8 x 13.7 x 7.0 inches, the Epson ET-2840 Special Edition is the smallest of the two new releases. Those with smaller office spaces or limited workstation space will find the printer’s compact dimensions to be extremely useful.
Epson ET-2840 Review
This brand-new home printer’s Epson ET-2840 print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dots per inch. This resolution is sufficient for printing photos and detailed graphics. Up to 4 by 6 inches can be printed without borders. It employs a four-colour system, as is typical of household printers (CMYK). As a consequence, photo-specific printers will not achieve the colour accuracy that can be achieved with this method. Before commenting on the photo printing quality, we would need to evaluate the printer. Theoretically, however, it should be more than adequate for domestic use.
The Epson ET-2840 Special Edition is capable of black-and-white printing at 15 pages per minute (ppm) and color printing at 8 ppm. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle (the maximum number of pages it can print per month) of 5,000. Up to 800 pages per month are the suggested page volume. This printer is suitable for households with a high publishing demand due to its large paper capacity (hello, school projects). The flatbed scanner can accommodate documents measuring up to 8,5 by 11,7 inches. It has a maximal hardware resolution of 1200 by 2400 dpi. It will not be suitable for high-quality reproductions, but it is ideal for scanning receipts and your children’s artwork.
Epson ET-2840 Driver, Setup, and Software Download
|Epson ET-2840 Printer Driver v3.01.00
|ET-2840 Scanner Driver Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11
|Epson Event Manager Utility v3.11.53
How to Install the Epson ET-2840 Printer Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded driver application and driver:
- Click the link to download, which we have provided above in this post.
- Once Epson ET-2840 Driver Download is complete and also you are prepared to establish the data, click on “Open Folder” or “Open File,” in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to be prepared for installation.
- If you closed the Complete Download screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, and after that, click on it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson ET-2840 Driver:
- First, download the Epson ET-2840 Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click “Continue.” You’ve agreed to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Please click Please click Install and please wait for the process to download.
- Your driver setup finishes, then clicks shut.
- Connect your printer to it, and it ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson ET-2840 Driver:
- Uninstall the ET-2840 print driver and driver before re-installing the most recent version.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, and 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your ET-2840 driver, and then click Uninstall. Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Remove the Epson ET-2840 Driver Devices List
Remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing to finish the uninstall.
- The Epson ET-2840 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and then open the Control Panel.
- DeviceDevice Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterwards, click Refresh Device or Uninstall Device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed, cordless, and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.