The Epson ET-5880 all-in-one printer uses rapid Cartridge-Free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink containers. You can conserve approximately 80 percent with low-priced substitute ink bottles vs. standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges about 2 cents per color ISO page versus 14 cents with cartridges. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology supplies high-volume, print-shop-quality outcomes, plus quicken to 25 ISO ppm black and color. This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink delivers lively borderless prints as much as 8.5″ x 14″. Each replacement ink set consists of adequate ink to print approximately 6,000 pages. Plus, there’s absolutely no cartridge waste and really low power consumption.
The Epson ET-5880 includes a 500-sheet front tray paper capacity and back specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ color touchscreen and hands-free voice-activated printing. And, it provides PCL/PostScript support. Thanks to its innovative inkjet technology, you will certainly receive specialist top-quality printouts repeatedly with a resolution of approximately 4,800 x 2,400 dpi, which will certainly provide a well-defined message and crisp and brilliant photos whenever. With built-in Wi-Fi and USB connectivity, you’ll have not a problem linking the Epson EcoTank ET-5880 to your network, and it works across a range of systems. Despite whether you are running Mac or Windows computer systems, you’ll appreciate trouble-free printing.
Ideal for users who want to do work quickly and easily. When you click on Epsondrivercenter.com, we know that you need an Epson ET-5880 printer driver. Simple operation and uncomplicated settings through a central control panel with four buttons. With its compact dimensions, the ET-5880 fits any home and matches its stylish design in various environments.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson ET-5880 Software, Manual, Install & Driver Download
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson ET-5880 Driver|
|Epson ET 5880 Scanner Driver|
|Epson ET-5880 Fax Utility|
How to Uninstall Epson ET-5880 Software:
- Uninstall the ET-5880 print driver and software before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of set up programs, click your ET-5880 printer, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the software removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Setup Driver Epson ET-5880 Printer:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson ET-5880 Software Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson ET-5880 Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download Driver on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Remove the Epson ET-5880 Software Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson ET-5880 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.