The Epson LX-350 presents a new printer with the same technology, dependability and quality of its predecessors, however with a more compact discussion and effectiveness. The brand-new LX-350 has quick and sturdy EPSON 9-Pin technology. It publishes up to 347 characters per second and is perfect for front and back-office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery. The Epson LX-350 9 Pin Dot Matrix printer is economical to run with its 4 million character bow return and reduced power consumption. With its USB, Parallel and Serial interfaces, it is effortless to integrate right into your existing system. LX-35 has a compact design that can fit neatly onto work desks and has a cord monitoring system.
The extremely trusted Epson LX-350 has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours and is ideal for front and back-office applications needing constant paper or multi-part stationery. A very cost-effective printer to run, the LX-350 helps save cash with its high ribbon return of 4 million personalities and its reduced power consumption. Making use of simply 1.1 W in sleep setting and 27W when powered on, giving superb power effectiveness. Easy to incorporate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as typical and will fit neatly onto work desks thanks to its compact style and cord management system.
Ideal for users who want to do work quickly and easily. When you click on Epsondrivercenter.com, we know that you need an Epson LX-350 printer driver. Simple operation and uncomplicated settings through a central control panel with four buttons. With its compact dimensions, the LX-350 fits any home and matches its stylish design in various environments.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson LX-350 Software, Manual, Install & Driver Download
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson LX-350 Driver|
|Epson LX-350 Software CD Download Driver|
|Epson LX-350 Status Monitor|
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Software:
- Uninstall the LX-350 print driver and software before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of set up programs, click your LX-350 printer, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the software removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Setup Driver Epson LX-350 Printer:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson LX-350 Software Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson LX-350 Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download Driver on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Remove the Epson LX-350 Software Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson LX-350 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.