The Epson Stylus CX3500 differentiates itself by having four specific ink cartridges rather than one black and one tri-color. Its ink utilizes Epson’s DuraBrite technology, which boosts protection versus intense light. It does not have a built-in card reader, neither does it support PictBridge. We were happily amazed by the low noise exhaust from this unit during printing. It also has an extremely smooth roller and paper-eject devices, which are hardly distinct as the paper passes the print heads and after that, ultimately hinges on the result tray.
The Epson CX3500 is a very versatile document printer and allows for approximately four quality modes to be picked: economy, draft, healthy, and excellent. These settings can be chosen from the Advanced area of the print driver. In superb top quality, the text is sharp and not excessively dark, while standard-setting prints out the little lighter message at a lower resolution. The economy setting produces a very light grey message ideal for checking, while the draft setting generates a somewhat darker version that is very blocky. Its photo-quality result was exceptional during our examinations, with no noticeable banding and practical shade tones. It managed to print an A4 color photo in 13 minutes, 47 seconds.
The print driver sustains reverse printing and hands-on two-sided printing. The printer can also generate borderless prints at up to A4 dimension. We are used to getting high-quality scans from Epson devices, and the Epson Stylus CX3500 showed that it might even catch precise shade and greyscale input. It took much longer than a lot of its peers to scan in a full-color A4 photo (1 min 44 secs), especially with the descreen setup made it possible for. Regrettably, this version does not deliver with any OCR software.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson Stylus CX3500 Driver Download, Manual, Install & Software
|Epson Stylus CX3500 Printer Driver
|Epson Stylus CX3500 Scanner Driver
|Epson CX3500 Easy Photo Print
How to Uninstall any Epson Printer Software:
- Uninstall the Epson Stylus CX3500 print driver and software before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of set up programs, click your Epson printer Stylus CX3500, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the software removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Setup Driver Epson Stylus CX3500 Printer:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson Stylus CX3500 Driver Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File,“ in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson Stylus CX3500 Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download driver on this site and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Remove the Epson Stylus CX3500 Driver Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson Stylus CX3500 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.