Get high-performance technological and graphics printing at an extraordinary worth with the 24-inch Epson SureColor T2170 wide-format cordless printer. Quick and dependable, the SureColor T2170 generates exact A1/D-size prints in 43 secs and provides precise blueprints, line drawings, and posters approximately 24 inches, all from the tidy, small desktop layout. Easy to establish and run, this printer offers a variety of hassle-free attributes, consisting of a large 4.3″ shade touchscreen that makes operation simple and automatic. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks generate durable, instant-dry prints. And, with incorporated cordless and Direct Wi-Fi connection, you can conveniently print from tablet computers and mobile phones, from practically throughout the office.
The Epson SureColor T2170 with Wi-Fi 4 (802.11 n) connectivity, you’ll have the ability to print from mobile phones, tablet computers, and various other mobile phones. You can likewise use Wi-Fi Direct printing, which allows your device to make a straight wireless link to your printer without having to configure your router. You can additionally make use of USB or Ethernet for included connection choices.
Utilizing the PrecisionCore TFP printhead, this SureColor T2170 printer offers Precision Droplet Control for quality while the Nozzle Verification technology supplies integrity. Integrated with UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology, this printer creates vivid colors and sharp lines at 2400 x 1200 dpi. This model can handle roll media up to 24″ large and sheets approximately 11 x 17″ via the auto sheet finder—ideal for users who want to do work quickly and easily. When you Click in Epsondrivercenter.com, we know that you need an Epson SureColor T2170 printer drivers.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson SureColor T2170 Driver Download, Manual, Install & Software
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson SureColor T2170 Printer Driver|
|SureColor T2170 HDI Driver|
|Epson T2170 Driver and utility Package|
How to Uninstall any HP Printer Software:
- Uninstall the HP print driver and software before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of set up programs, click your HP printer name, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the software removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Setup Driver Epson SureColor T2170 Printer:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson SureColor T2170 Driver Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson SureColor T2170 Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download Driver on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Remove the Epson SureColor T2170 Driver Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson SureColor T2170 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.