The Epson WF-2960DWF Driver A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer’s ability to print, scan, fax, and copy makes it the ideal all-in-one solution for your home or office. In addition, it has a 6.1cm LCD interface that makes setting up and using the machine simple and fast. The printer automatically prints on both sides of the paper, eliminating the need to manually turn it over. This can save considerable time, particularly when printing large documents. And because you use less paper, it is also more environmentally beneficial.
The printer is ideal if you need a high-quality, durable printing solution. It produces exceptional prints with a maximum resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 pixels per inch (dpi). With such high resolutions, you’ll be able to create prints that are precise and detailed, ideal for framing or displaying. The Epson WF-2960DWF is an excellent choice for anyone who needs to print monochrome documents swiftly and effectively. With monochrome printing capabilities of up to 33 pages per minute, you won’t have to wait long for your documents to print. With print capabilities of up to 20 pages per minute, it can also manage all of your colour printing requirements efficiently and swiftly.
The Epson WF-2960DWF is designed with USB, wireless, network, and Wi-Fi Direct options for simple connectivity. Wi-Fi Direct support enables printing without a network connection. The accessory is compatible with any MacBook, Windows-based computer, smartphone, or tablet. The 150-sheet input receptacle is also extremely practical. It can print on a variety of media types and sizes ranging from 64 to 300gsm, making it ideal for active offices or households with numerous printing requirements.
Epson WF-2960DWF Driver and Software Download For Windows
|Epson WF-2960DWF Printer Driver v3.00.01
|WF-2960 DWF Scanner Driver Scan 2 Utility v184.108.40.206
|Epson Event Manager Utility v3.11.53
How to Install Epson WF-2960DWF Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded driver application and driver:
- Click the link to download, which we have provided above in this post.
- Once the Epson WF-2960DWF Driver Download is complete and you are prepared to establish the data, click on “Open Folder” or “Open File,” and then click on the downloaded documents. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to be prepared for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, and after that, click on it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson WF-2960DWF Printer Driver :
- First, download the Epson WF-2960DWF Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click Continue. You’ve agreed to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install. Please wait for processing before downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then clicks shut.
- Connect your WF-2960DWF printer and it ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson WF-2960DWF Driver:
- Uninstall the WF-2960DWF print driver and all previous versions before re-installing the most recent version.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, and 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your WF-2960DWF Driver, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Remove the Epson WF-2960DWF Driver Devices List:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson WF-2960DWF printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open the Control Panel.
- Right-click the icon for your printer, and afterwards, click Remove Device or Uninstall Device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed and is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.