The Epson WorkForce 500 is the line’s entry-level service 4-in-1 tool that offers print, scan, copy, and fax capacities in addition to built-in wireless connectivity. The WorkForce 500 additionally features laser high-quality print quicken to 4.3 ppm in black and 2.2 ppm in shade based on ISO standards along with a print resolution of approximately 5760 x 1440 dpi, a 30-page automatic record feeder, specific DURABrite Ultra all-pigment inks, and built-in card viewers with a front side USB drive. Epson belongs to the USA Environmental Protection Agency’s licensed SmartWay Transport and the WorkForce 500 is both Energy Celebrity qualified and RoHS compliant.
Epson WorkForce 500 Overview
We weren’t able to accomplish the Epson WorkForce 500 mentioned maximum black message print rate of 34 pages per minute, but we did come close. Over a longer print run of two back-to-back 50-page files, we handled to hit just over 28 pages per minute when printing in high-quality draft settings. A first web page out time of 12 secs is remarkable and makes the WorkForce 500 helpful for any person that consistently wants fast single-page printouts.
The Epson WorkForce 500 ink cartridge abilities are a mild hindrance to its function as an office printer. The basic Epson 133 cartridges can produce 230 black and 305 color web pages in an average yield– if possible, we ‘d go with the high capacity Epson 138 cartridges that produce 380 black and 420 color A4 web pages. Fortunately the WorkForce 500 ships with full-capacity cartridges rather than starter ones which are only partially filled with ink.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x. Linux.
Epson WorkForce 500 Driver, Manual, Install & Software Downloads
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce 500 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package|
|Epson WorkForce 500 Printer Driver|
|Scanner Driver Epson WorkForce 500|
|Epson Event Manager WorkForce 500|
How to Setup Epson WorkForce 500 Printer Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once the driver Epson WorkForce 500 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on”Open Folder” or”Open File“, in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce 500 Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download driver on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working properly.
Epson WorkForce 500 Uninstall:
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Apps click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will open with a listing of installed apps. Double click the program that you would like to uninstall.
- Click”Yes” then”OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.