Epson WF-2860DWF is a 4-in-1 inkjet printer that has all the features you need for high-quality printing in the house. It fits seamlessly into any home or small office setting without giving up performance, thanks to its structured, compact layout and advanced PrecisionCore printhead technology. This version uses Epson 502 ink to replicate color photos with clarity and vibrancy. A resolution of approximately 4,800 x 1,200 dpi ensures that sufficient information is recorded for the same printing whenever possible. A rapid rate of approximately 20ppm for color prints and 33ppm for mono prints suggests your tasks are completed as successfully as possible.
Epson WF-2860DWF capability for printing via NFC or Apple AirPrint suggests you can transfer records with the click of a button. Free mobile printing remedies from Epson are additionally available to make attaching with your printer feasible from anywhere in the globe. With a 150 sheet input tray and automatic feed (ADF), your print procedures will certainly run efficiently easily called for. Print, scan, copy and fax effortlessly as the EpsonWF-2860DWF printer loads up to 30 sheets without any help through ADF. Double-sided printing supplies an extra cost-effective method to print so that you can save on paper and time. A 6.1 cm color LCD touchscreen lets you speed up through tasks without effort, using every print function without the requirement for difficult instructions. Visually confirm settings, examine ink degrees, and repair using the basic menu system.
This Epson WF-2860DWF printer sustains various media dimensions, including A4, A5, A6, B5, envelopes, letters, and 16:9. Additionally, you can pick user-defined settings for further customization. The optimal paper dimension suitable with this printer is A4.
Epson WF-2860DWF Driver Downloads and Manual, Install, Software
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Printer Driver v2.68.01|
|Epson WF-2860DWF Scanner Driver Utility 126.96.36.199|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53|
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Printer Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded Driver application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Driver Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Driver:
- First, Epson WF-2860DWF Driver Download on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Driver:
- Uninstall the WorkForce WF-2860DWF print driver and Driver before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your Epson WF-2860DWF Driver, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the Driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Remove the Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Driver Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson WF-2860DWF printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.