The Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Driver A4 Inkjet Printer can print, scan, fax, and copy, making it an ideal choice for the home or business. In addition, it boasts a 6.1-inch LCD touchscreen that makes setting up and operating the machine simple and fast.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2960 A4 color multifunction inkjet printer is a fantastic option for someone who often prints monochrome documents. With monochrome printing rates of up to 33 pages per minute, you won’t have to wait long for your papers to print. With rates of up to 20 ppm, it can also handle all your color printing demands quickly and effectively. The printer automatically prints on both sides of the paper, eliminating the need to manually turn it over. This may save considerable time, particularly when printing huge papers. And since you use less paper, it is also more environmentally beneficial.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2960 printer is suitable if you need a high-quality, durable printing option. It produces outstanding prints with a maximum resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dots per inch (dpi). With such high resolutions, you’ll be able to create prints that are crisp and detailed, ideal for framing or exhibiting. The Epson WF-2960 is equipped with USB, wireless, network, and Wi-Fi Direct options for simple connection. Wi-Fi Direct support enables printing without a network connection.
The accessory is compatible with any MacBook, Windows-based computer, smartphone, or tablet. The 150-sheet input tray is also quite practical. It can print on various media types and sizes, ranging from 64 to 300 gsm, making it ideal for busy workplaces or households with many printing demands.
Epson WF-2960 Driver, Setup, and Software Download
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Driver v3.00.01|
|WorkForce WF-2960 Scanner Driver Scan 2 Utility v18.104.22.168|
|Epson Event Manager Utility v3.11.53|
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded driver application and driver:
- Click the link to download, which we have provided above in this post.
- Once the Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Driver Download is complete and you are prepared to establish the data, click on “Open Folder” or “Open File,” and then click on the downloaded documents. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to be prepared for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, and after that, click on it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Printer Driver :
- First, download the Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click Continue. You’ve agreed to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install. Please wait for processing before downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then clicks shut.
- Connect your WorkForce WF-2960 printer, and it ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Driver:
- Uninstall the WorkForce WF-2960 print driver and all previous versions before re-installing the most recent version.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, and 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Driver, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Remove the Epson WorkForce WF-2960 Driver Devices List:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson WorkForce WF-2960 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open the Control Panel.
- Right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward, click Remove Device or Uninstall Device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed and is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.