The Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF workhorse multifunction is built for performance with cloud printing capacities, extra-large-capacity ink cartridges, double 250-sheet paper trays, an intuitive touch-screen screen, and an exterior USB port for standalone copying and scanning. The Epson WF-3540DTWF masters all manner of printing procedures and has all the bonus you require in cloud printing and mobile printing software, along with a touch-screen user interface and rapid efficiency. If you’re purchasing a do-it-all output device for a vast work team, the WorkForce WF-3540DTWF deserves the money.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF bundles a range of beneficial features to keep your office productive, including a top-loading auto document feeder, twin paper input trays, extra-large-capacity ink cartridges, and cloud printing accessibility by way of Google Cloud Print, Epson Connect, and Apple AirPrint.
The Epson WF-3540DTWF flatbed scanner and 30-sheet (ADF) auto document feeder rest on top of the device, and there’s a flexible lock that returns and forth on the ADF to hold paper sizes up to 8.5 x14 inches. The ADF likewise does double-sided printing responsibilities with a built-in duplexer that automatically flips the paper over. The back lip of the WF-3540DTWF also pops out to expose a single-sheet hands-on feed tray that permits atypically sized media like thick card supply and envelopes to pass easily throughout the print head.
Ideal for users who want to do work quickly and easily. When you Click on Epsondrivercenter.com, we know that you need an Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF printer driver. Simple operation and uncomplicated settings through a central control panel with four buttons. With its compact dimensions, the WorkForce WF-3540DTWF fits any home and matches its stylish design in various environments.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson WF-3540DTWF Software, Manual, Install & Driver Download
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF Driver|
|Epson WF-3540DTWF Scanner Driver|
|WorkForce WF-3540DTWF FAX Utility|
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF Software:
- Uninstall the WorkForce WF-3540DTWF print driver and software before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of set up programs, click your WorkForce WF-3540DTWF printer, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the software removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Setup Driver Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF Printer:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF Software Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download Driver on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Remove the Epson WF-3540DTWF Software Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.