The Epson XP-340 driver Small-in-One printer makes printing simple. Its 1.44″ shade LCD supplies a fast, simple arrangement. Print from practically anywhere, with or without a network, from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer or mobile phone.
The driver XP-340 is a full cordless option. A 100-sheet paper capability indicates you’ll refill paper much less typically, while specific inks enable you to change just the shade you require. And also, you’ll obtain genuinely touchable images and also papers instant-dry ink supplies spot, discolor and also water immune prints. As well as, a built-in flash memory card port guarantees easy, PC-free image printing.
Epson XP-340 Feature
- 3-in-1: Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan. and also Photo
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink.
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 9.0 ISO ppm; Color: 4.5 ISO ppm.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson XP-340 Driver Downloads and Manual, Install, Software
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson XP-340 Printer Driver v2.50.02|
|Epson XP-340 Scanner Driver Utility v126.96.36.199|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53|
How to Install Epson XP-340 Printer Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded Driver application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson XP-340 Driver Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson XP-340 Driver:
- First, Epson XP-340 Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-340 Driver:
- Uninstall the XP-340 print driver and Driver before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your Epson XP-340 Driver, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the Driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Remove the Epson XP-340 Driver Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson XP-340 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.