The Epson XP-5200 has print, scan, and copy capabilities and the ability to produce standard documents and borderless photos with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200. Powered by Epson’s PrecisionCore technology, the XP-5200 provides sharp, vibrant prints. A 2.4-inch color display makes navigating the printer simple. Additionally, simple installation and operation may be controlled using the Epson Smart Panel iOS/Android companion app using the printer’s integrated Wi-Fi.
The XP-5200 multifunction printer offers Print, scan, and copy are ideal for use in a home office or as a family printer since it features USB, wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, enabling printing from a variety of devices, including a smartphone. Its high 150-page capacity significantly minimizes reloading time, allowing you to concentrate on the current work. The Epson XP-5200 can automatically make double-sided printouts of excellent quality. Typically reserved for bigger machines, this feature eliminates the tedious task of reloading and flipping over the paper, making it ideal for multi-page reports. The XP-5200 prints up to 14 monochrome pages per minute (ppm) and up to 7.5 color pages per minute (ppm), so hard copies are only a click away.
The Epson XP-5200 can handle up to 150 sheets of paper and can print single-or double-sided utilizing the four ink cartridges provided. Voice-activated printing through Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant is also supported. With heat-free technology and a printhead engineered to survive the life of the printer, the XP-5200 produces prints of constant quality. The flatbed scanner allows you to produce searchable PDFs using Epson’s ScanSmart scanning software, which can be downloaded for free from the Epson website. The copy feature permits both single-sided and double-sided reproduction.
Epson XP-5200 Driver Downloads and Setup, Install, Software
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson XP-5200 Printer Driver v3.00.01|
|Epson XP-5200 Scanner Utility v18.104.22.168|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53|
How to Install the Epson XP-5200 Printer Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded driver application and driver:
- Click the link to download, which we have provided above in this post.
- Once Epson XP-5200 Driver Download is complete, and you prepare to establish the data, click on “Open Folder” or “Open File,” and then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to be prepared for installation.
- If you closed the Complete Download screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, and after that, click on it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson XP-5200 Driver:
- First, download the Epson XP-5200 Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click “Continue.” You’ve agreed to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Please click Please click Install and please wait for the process to download.
- Your driver setup finishes, then clicks shut.
- Connect your printer to it, and it ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-5200 Driver:
- Uninstall the XP-5200 print driver and driver before re-installing the most recent version.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, and 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your XP-5200 driver, and then click Uninstall. Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Remove the Epson XP-5200 Driver Devices List
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson XP-5200 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and then open the Control Panel.
- DeviceDevice Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward, click Refresh Device or Uninstall Device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed, cordless, and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.