The Epson DS-530 II shade duplex document scanner is the smart option for service document administration, using quickly, effective efficiency. Featuring accelerate to 35 ppm/70 ipm, this powerful, compact performer offers a peak day-to-day obligation cycle of as much as 4,000 sheets and consists of TWAIN and ISIS drivers for smooth combination with most existing document management systems. Advanced paper feed innovations such as blank page elimination, auto-rotation, auto-cropping, Dirt Detection, and Paper Protection assistance enhance performance, while a 50-page Auto Document Feeder saves time. And, it comes with an industry-leading 3-year restricted warranty.
The Epson DS-530 II optional flatbed scanner conversion set permits reliable document handling from stamps to tickets and books. Single-pass double-sided scanning guarantees quick document processing, while it’s possible to scan a functional variety of media such as paper as slim as 27 gsm or thick card at 413 gsm. The Epson DS-530 II A3 provider sheet quickens the process by immediately stitching larger files back with each other digitally. Epson Scan 2.0 software makes it very easy to edit pictures with functions such as de-skew and auto rotate, while Document Capture Pro is the easy-to-use remedy for recording and storing digital records at the touch of a switch.
Ideal for users who want to do work quickly and easily. When you click on Epsondrivercenter.com, we know that you need an Epson DS-530 II printer driver. Simple operation and uncomplicated settings through a central control panel with four buttons. With its compact dimensions, the DS-530 II fits any home and matches its stylish design in various environments.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson DS-530 II Software, Manual, Install & Driver Download
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson DS-530 II ISIS Driver|
|Epson WorkForce DS-530II Scanner Driver|
|Epson DS-530 II Software Updater|
How to Uninstall Epson DS-530 II Software:
- Uninstall the DS-530 II print driver and software before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of set up programs, click your DS-530 II printer, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the software removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Setup Driver Epson DS-530 II Printer:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson DS-530 II Software Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson DS-530 II Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download Driver on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Remove the Epson DS-530 II Software Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson DS-530 II printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.