The Epson ET-3850 All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer copying, scanning, and printing with the wireless, cartridge-free. A great addition to any home or small office, the EcoTank system uses large ink reservoirs instead of cartridges, allowing it to hold more ink and make refills more affordable. The Ecotank ET-3850 mobile-ready and the voice-activated printer come with enough ink for 7500 black prints and 6000 color prints. Print quality is excellent as well, with a four-color ink set and a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi contributing to its ability to create sharp and vivid documents. Users demanding speed will also be pleased with automatic two-sided printing and the ability to output at print speeds up to 15 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color.
Your busy home needs a printer that’s fast, affordable, easy to use, and has premium features. That’s why we developed the EcoTank ET-3850 and an innovative cartridge-free solution that uses high-capacity, easily refillable ink tanks. So you’ll worry less about running out of ink, and save a lot on replacement ink. The Epson ET-3850 features fast printing with outstanding print quality, productive paper handling, a high-resolution flatbed scanner, and a large color display making it the perfect printer for productive families.
A 250-sheet input tray works with documents up to 8.5 x 14″ and a long-document mode enables the production of media up to 8.5 x 47.2″. The Epson ET-3850 for scanning and copying the unit has an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner that allows scans up to 8.5 x 11.7″ and copies up to 8.5 x 11″. Mobile printing is made possible via the Epson Smart Panel app, Epson Remote Print, Epson Email Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson Print and Scan app, Apple AirPrint, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and Mopria Print Service.
Epson ET-3850 Driver Downloads and Setup, Install, Software
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson ET-3850 Printer Driver v3.01.00|
|Epson ET-3850 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53|
How to Install Epson ET-3850 Printer Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded Driver application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson ET-3850 Driver Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson ET-3850 Driver:
- First, Epson ET-3850 Driver Download on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson ET-3850 Driver:
- Uninstall the ET-3850 print driver and Driver before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your Epson WF-2860DWF Driver, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the Driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Remove the Epson ET-3850 Driver Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson ET-3850 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol./