The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Inkjet Printer prints in black and white at 16 ppm, in colour at 11 ppm, and includes a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer uses Epson’s DURABrite Ultra pigment ink which yields smudge, fade, and waterproof prints that have been evaluated to last as much as 118 years when kept in an interior glass screen. Also, automatic double-sided printing allows you to cut your paper usage by as much as 50%. The Epson Pro WP-4010 twin paper trays consist of a 250-sheet conventional tray and an 80-sheet rear-feed tray for photo paper, envelopes, tags, and various other specialty media.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 workgroup printer supplies built-for-business integrity and productivity to help offices reduce their colour printing prices. Easy-to-install XXL cartridges, large-capacity paper trays, and a high month-to-month responsibility cycle mean fewer active workgroups interventions. Using expert top quality colour prints at approximately 50% lower shade printing expense vs. colour laser 2, it’s perfect for workgroups that produce high-volume shade print work. Along with a USB connection, the Epson WP-4010 consists of wired Ethernet connectivity for sharing the printer with other computer systems on your network. The WorkForce Pro WP-4010 printer is likewise compatible with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson Email Print which lets you print by sending out a file to the printer’s devoted email address.
Ideal for users who want to do work quickly and easily. When you Click in Epsondrivercenter.com, we know that you need an Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 printer driver. Simple operation and uncomplicated settings through a central control panel with four buttons. With its compact dimensions, the WorkForce Pro WP-4010 fits any home and matches its stylish design in various environments.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software, Manual, Install & Driver Download
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Driver|
|Epson Pro WP-4010 Utilities and Drivers Combo Package|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software Updater|
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software:
- Uninstall the WorkForce Pro WP-4010 print driver and software before re-installing the most up to date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of set up programs, click your WorkForce Pro WP-4010 printer, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the software removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
How to Setup Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Printer:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the software application.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Driver for Mac:
- To First, Download Driver on this site, and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, please awaiting processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Remove the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Software Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printers listing.
- The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 printers are switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printers section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.