The Epson XP-446 Driver and scanner is a perfect alternative for home usage if you need inexpensive, high-quality printing that is also rapid. This printer can produce a glossy 10 x 15 cm picture in 38 seconds, with a maximum print resolution of 5,760 x 1,440 DPI, and with Claria ink technology to save money on new ink cartridges. Here is a deeper look at the XP-446’s advantages. With the patented Claria Home Ink technology, you install and change magenta, yellow, and cyan ink cartridges independently, so you only need to replace the colors you use. This drastically reduces the cost of ink cartridges.
The Epson XP-446 is a tiny, all-in-one printer and scanner for the home. Its dimensions of 390 x 300 x 146 mm make it compact enough to fit on your desk. It has a 100-sheet capacity vertical backloading tray to save even more space. Its sleek form, graceful curves, and 6.8cm color LCD display ensure that it will appear right at home in your house.
The designers of the XP-446 placed a premium on usability. The printer has Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and the iPrint application, allowing wireless printing without a home network. With the email capability, you may submit documents to be printed from anywhere on the globe using any device. Even without a device, you can print from a memory card by plugging it into the printer.
The Epson XP-446 Small-in-One is one of the smallest all-in-one printers on the market, and it provides decent text and graphics quality, along with respectable speed and basic functionality. Despite its compactness, connectivity, and cost-effectiveness, the XP-446 does not compromise on quality. Its Variable-Sized Droplet Technology offers a maximum printing resolution of 5,760 x 1,440 DPI, allowing you to print crisp text and lab-quality photographs. The resolution is an amazing 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI on the scanning side.
Epson XP-446 Driver Feature
- 3-in-1: Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan, and Photo
- Ink:4- shade Ultra pigment ink
The printer is made for usage with Epson cartridges just, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 10.0 ISO ppm; Color: 4.5 ISO ppm
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x. Linux.
Epson XP-446 Driver, Install, and Scanner Download
|Epson XP-446 Printer Driver v2.50.02
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v22.214.171.124 Epson XP-446
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53
How to Install Epson XP-446 Printer Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded Driver application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson XP-446 Driver Download is complete and you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “and then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson XP-446 Driver:
- First, Epson XP-446 Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click Continue, You’ve been Agree to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install. Please await processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connecting your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-446 Driver:
- Uninstall the XP-446 print driver and Driver before re-installing the most up-to-date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, and 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your Epson XP-446 Driver, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the Driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.