The Epson Workforce Pro WF-4740 is an inkjet printer with scan and copy functions, an automatic file feeder and built-in faxing. It deals with Windows and macOS. The capacity of the primary paper tray is 250 sheets, a generous dimension. It can approve paper of only 22 basis weight (typical office bond), less than what several printers can accept. There’s a second tray for full-size paper, allowing you to fill letterhead paper, as an example. An automatic file feeder lets you copy or scan a stack of pages in one operation. The automatic paper feeder can even copy or scan both sides of the web pages.
Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x. Linux.
Epson WF-4740 Driver, Install and Scanner Download
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver v3.01.00|
|EPSON Scan 2 v18.104.22.168 Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740|
|Epson Fax Utility v3.25.02|
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Printer Driver:
Follow these steps to install the downloaded Driver application and driver:
- Click the link download which we provide above in this post.
- Once Epson WF-4740 Driver Download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click on” Open Folder” or” Open File, “ in addition to then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default region to save the data. Click Next, then wait until the installer eliminates the documents to obtain prepared for installation.
- NOTE: In case you closed the Complete Download screen, search into the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to prepare the Driver application.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver:
- First, Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver Download on this site and execute the document.
- Click Continue; You’ve been Agree to the Driver License Agreement by clicking Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install; please await processing for downloading.
- Your driver setup finishes, then click shut.
- Connect your printer ought to be working correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver:
- Uninstall the WorkForce Pro WF-4740 print driver and Driver before re-installing the most up-to-date motorist.
- Detach the USB cable television from the printer, if required.
- In Windows 10, 7, and 8, search for and open the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Attributes.
- In the list of setup programs, click your Epson WF-4740 Driver, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
Adhere to the on-screen directions to complete the Driver removal.
- Reboot the computer system.
Read also: Epson ET-3843 Driver and Scanner Download
How to Remove the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver Devices list:
To finish the uninstall, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Instruments and Printer listing.
- The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Printer is switched on and in a prepared state.
- If your printer connects to the computer system with a USB cable television, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- In Windows, look for and open Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printer, right-click the icon for your printer, and afterward, click Remove of Device or Uninstall device.
- If you do not see your printer in the list, increase the Printer section.
Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer elimination.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, remove (delete) them all.
Note: If the printer is removed and is cordless and still energetic, Windows might instantly insert your printer right into the gadget listing. If so, overlook the additional tool symbol.